When it’s time to find the perfect gift for your favorite 6 year old princess, it’s impossible to imagine where to start. Here is a young lady in the prime of her sweet youth, ready to take on the responsibility of helping in the kitchen, scrawling or painting mightily at her play station, or building a palatial mansion for Barbie from the ground up with Lego.
Your 6 year old is unique, working on independence, and she is creative. And yes, she loves Star Wars too! She wants to be the power woman that moves with the force and establishes success for The Resistance. All of these ideas can be mind-boggling when it comes to gift giving. To help in that process, we’ve rounded up the 10 best gift ideas for your 6 year old daughter.
1. Doll House
Every little girl loves to play house and live in the land of make believe. She is already dreaming of her wedding and dream home. Today’s 6-year-old wants to play in her doll house just like yesterday’s did. A doll house is a fail safe gift.
3. Fairy Gardens
4. Rock Star Games, Apps, And ToysMany little girls today dream of having their names in lights. Rock star toys from lego rock stars to microphones to a karaoke machine will be appreciated by your budding starlet.
5. Grownup DollsBarbies aren’t what they used to be. Today’s six year olds are growing up much faster than those in days of yore. Today’s young ladies are brighter and more progressive, and don’t always want to follow a traditional path. Many dolls today help a little girl think about those dreams, and what she wants to be when she grows up.
6. Make Your Own Books KitsPerhaps your princess is a budding author? Imagine her sense of independence and confidence after she writes, illustrates, and receives her first published book in the mail. There are many make your own book kits available today.
7. Makeup LabsEveryone knows a little girl that loves to play with makeup. Some fun nail polish or intro makeup kits are always a lot of fun. Some labs are available today that help little girls make their own!
9. Anything ElsaThe Frozen franchise is not going to Let It Go anytime soon. Any merchandise of the Frozen franchise is going to be loved by most young ladies. A 10 best gift ideas for your six-year-old daughter would not be complete without this.
10. A Princess Castle!There are few young ladies who wouldn’t be thrilled to have her own castle to retire to when the 6-year-old life gets rough.